Thursday, September 17, 2015

A+ Images Blogger Shirt

During the summer, I saw where A+ Images was offering up free blogger t-shirts! Well...of course I didn't make it to Vegas, but I definitely wanted to grab a shirt to go with my blog!

I've used them before when I won a contest for a class set of Classroom Faces t-shirts! 

 

So of course I knew I wanted to grab up a t-shirt to wear that matches my blog but also fits in for those comfy days that I need at school! :) I ordered the shirt and the NEXT DAY it shipped!!!!
But LOL---the post office made me wait forever for it! But I worked with Doug over at A+Images and they checked it out immediately and tracked the shirt down for me! :)

They are awesome to work with and have great quality material! :) Thanks A+Images for my awesome shirt!


 




Make sure you follow them over on instagram @aplusimages or FB!! 


2 comments:

  1. I was also going to home-school my son as well, but we were very lucky to have found this Phoenix preschool and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great preschool.

    ReplyDelete