Sunday, November 18, 2012

Digital Papers, past activities, and a SALE!

I need to find a balance of goofing around on the computer and actually getting something else done around here...does anyone else have this same problem?? I love it though...I learn something new everyday and I'm still trying to figure stuff out...any pointers on creating papers or anything of the like?

Last week was busy with Award's day, new progress report/report cards, parent conferences, etc. etc. etc.

But I did manage to snap a few pictures.
This is a picture from my Tommy Turkey Song activity. The turkeys are in the picture to help the students know when to clap!
 
My little friend is locating words that she knows.
You can find this activity by clicking on the picture below.



This activity is from Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business. We used this in small group math to put the tens frames in order and my assistant worked with her small group on the sentence building puzzle. The students really enjoyed this activity.  


This is a song we sang to practice our 3D shapes. I pinned it from another pinner and it can be found on YouTube. Of course it's HarryKindergarten. 

Now in honor of all you wonderful followers out there who I am very Thankful for...I'm having a Thanksgiving sale at my TPT store. It starts tonight and ends Wednesday. Head on over and pick up some goodies for Thanksgiving next year as well as some other items!!


Here is another set of digital papers that I created. You can grab this set for FREE by clicking on the picture.










1 comment:

  1. These digital papers are so much fun! Thanks for sharing them with your followers! :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete