Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Editable Christmas Calendar Cards & Sale!

I'm finally feeling like I can return to the land of the living---ugh it's been horrible. I did get my Editable Christmas calendar cards posted this morning



This pack includes:
2 sets of calendar cards (1 page is editable for each so that you can include any special days that you might have planned)
2 December calendar headers
2 December calendars (both editable--one in landscape, one portrait)

This isn't the greatest view of everything but it's the best I can do right now. Click on the picture above to take you my store. 



This is on sale for 20% off plus what TPT is giving. I am running my sale until tomorrow because I've been sick. I will have the December Fun Pack posted tomorrow morning. Again, sorry it was not all up this weekend!!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment