Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wow---a winner's week!!!

First of all---I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all the veteran's out there, those who have served, are currently serving, and those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I have a lot of friends who are military and many family members who have served or who are overseas right now. Thank you again!!

Ok---wow it's been a week of winnings! First of all--I won Kristin's giveaway over at A Teeny Tiny Teacher (who by the way--if you have not read her blog--is absolutely hilarious!!!) I won her math anchor charts---I'm so excited to be able to use them with my small math groups. It comes with black and white copies as well as colored, and I'm thinking I'll use the colored posters above my small group table. I really think these will help my low level students gain a better understanding of number concepts. 


So that was earlier this week---then I woke up this morning and checked my email..and I had won again!!  I had entered Kathleen's Thanksgiving Giveaway over at Growing Kinders. Boy--am I won lucky girl--I won a ton of Thanksgiving packs from some amazing ladies.

Here's a few things that I won:






Awesome huh!!?? Check out Kathleen's blog post about this giveaway so that you can snag these items and MORE from their TPT stores!!!


I'll be back tomorrow for a freebie and I should will be finished with my November Fun Pack so you can check that out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment