Saturday, November 17, 2012

New creations--digital papers

First of all---what a lonnnggg week and how jealous am I of you out there who get the whole week off next week!! :)  At least I only work Monday and Tuesday (for the first time in a long time--no Wednesday early dismissal!) Definitely thankful for a two day week coming up.....

Well I've tried my hand at creating digital papers. It's a lot of fun---addicting though (I've gotten no actual school work done today!)

I hope these work for you guys. I've set one up as a freebie for you. Please leave a comment below and feedback on my TPT store if you like it. I will always take suggestions. Commercial and personal use ok as long as you credit back to my store.

Here's the freebie. Click on the picture to take you to my store. 


Here are my other two sets. 



I am working on my December Fun Pack---hope to have that to you guys really soon!!! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment