Monday, November 12, 2012

Stuffed with Thankful Thoughts and a freebie

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a week away. Whew---is anyone else overwhelmed??? I feel like we just had Halloween and how am I supposed to cram all the awesome stuff I have now for Thanksgiving into like 4 days??? 

Ugh. Oh well. I'm linking up with Lyndsey over at A Year of Many Firsts for my thankful thoughts---wow I have so much to be thankful for.

image

1. My Savior---without Him, I'd be nowhere, with Him--all things are possible.

2. My awesome hubby!! We've been through some awesome, crazy, horrible, and words can not describe stuff in the past 10 years we've been together. It's amazing what God can do in a marriage and I couldn't ask for a better hubby or best friend!


3. My crazy dog....we lost our first fur baby last year so it was hard to get another one. But we love him...even though he can drive me N.U.T.S!

4. My friends (who rock!) and my family (who rock too!). 
5. A great job teaching a grade level that I love.
6. And doing this blogging thing---what an amazing way to "meet" so many awesome people.
7. My church and my church family---it's like a home away from home.

I'm so thankful for so many things that I can not begin to express all of them on here. And of course I'm thankful to all of my followers. So here's a little freebie for you. I've just learned how to make a document editable (so I hope this works!!).

Click on the picture to download it!

graphics by mycutegraphics.com and Graphics from the Pond

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! You have so many things to be thankful for. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your pup is so cute! Mine can drive me nuts as well! Great list of things to be thankful for! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those labels are adorable! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete