Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Turkey Time!

Just a quick post---I've uploaded a couple of things to TPT about turkeys. I'm still working on my November Fun pack (it's formatted like the Pumpkin and Owl Fun Pack--if you downloaded that be looking for the November one by this weekend hopefully!)

Here is what I uploaded:
 
Five Little Turkey Book-----It's about 5 little turkeys who are strutting about on the farm when one notices something weird and the others realize they smell pie and they need to run and hide. It also comes with picture cards so that students can retell the story.
Click on the picture to check it out. 




The other activity I uploaded is a song about Tommy the Turkey (to the tune of "Bingo").
It comes with the song, a student copy of the song, word cards for the pocket chart, and writing paper so that students can write about Tommy. Click on the picture to check it out!





1 comment:

  1. Your turkey book and song look adorable! I love singing in the classroom! :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete