Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CVC Word Practice

I feel like I've been so neglectful to my blog and my followers! I'm having the end of the year, it's crazy, busy, oh my---assessments galore, tired, what else do I have to do? blues....LOL

Anyone else feeling the same?

Our big end of the year assessments for K begin next week, but in the meantime, there are tons of other things that I need to do and haven't, or rather, I'm trying but I can't get it all done...how many hours in a day do they think teachers really have?? 

Enough of that.

So because I feel neglectful, here's a little freebie for you!

We've been pounding the CVC word practice and my kiddos are becoming such great readers. They love to show how much they know and can do.

So here's little ditty I made up so that your students can practice reading. It's a CVC Read & Find---cupcake edition!

Hide the cooks. Read the word---if you can, check to see if the cook is behind the word. If not, keep trying!!

Click on the picture to take you to the download. Feel free to leave some comment love! :)






Oh, and both my TN shop and my TPT store are having sales until tomorrow!!! 

1 comment: