Tuesday, December 30, 2014

14 in 14 Linky

Can't believe the year is almost over....in ONE day....and what a year it's been!

I'm linking up with the 14 in '14 linky to share some of my favorites from this year!
http://www.ateenytinyteacher.com/2014/12/14-in-14.html

Not necessarily a quote but so true.
Pray Hard 

Leggings or a hoodie. (I love a good sweatshirt!)
 

Yes.
Exclusive Preview Of The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Trailer! #TMNTMOVIE — The Queen of Swag! 
We actually just watched it for the first time the other night. So good.
Brought back lots of childhood memories! 

Was hooked on Netflix this summer. 
Still on season 1 so shhhhh...don't tell me anything!
Revenge has become the 2011-2012 season's new mystery drama, replacing what LOST was for the ABC network.  The show gives what the audience wants but still leaves room for wanting more. And getting a taste for what happens later in the season in the pilot episode was a different sort of narrative technique audience members don't see often.

Honestly...don't really have one. 
I'm always wanting Chic-Fil-A though...so does that count? 

Jamberry. 
It has changed my life.
I tried it. Fell in love.
Became a consultant.
Here I am.
 



From a student earlier in the fall....so pretty and sweet!





                                                     Yup.
Anyone else?
Well....I haven't really blogged in a while....not sure I could pick something?!

Entering in to year 12 of teaching (I think that trumps quite a bit!:)
And continuing to want to do it.....

 


This is one that was just taken at the beginning of the month at a local farm.
Dinner, hayride, and Christmas lights!


Celebrating a friend's birthday at an 80s party!

 

Packing all of these book bags& more to take to KY
 on our annual summer mission trip.
 




 To continue to work on staying healthy and eating right (even if it
means giving up those sweets when needed! ;)

To continue pushing forward in teaching and knowing that this is my calling.

To continue to grow in my Jamberry business...I love it..it's not stressful and has really
helped us financially.

Prayer

PRAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment