Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently & Flashback to October Fun!

We went on a field trip to the farm last Friday. Our kinders were able to "milk" a cow, go through a corn maze, play, and pick pumpkins!

They had a blast and passed out when we returned to school! (Red ribbon week, Halloween, field trip, and a full moon??? All in one week.....???) Yeh this teacher about passed out too....









Now for what's Currently happening!

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/11/currently-november-2016.html

 
 Listening: The Carbonaro Effect---If you haven't watched this guy...he's a magician and amazing!!

Loving: Ok seriously....I have a sweet tooth problem. And it doesn't help that Chips Ahoy makes Chocolate Chip Brownie cookies. Seriously. Put them in the fridge. Then eat them. Oh. My. Word.  That is all.

Thinking: No lesson plans for me. My intern is starting her all days tomorrow. So this begins 15 days of me NOT teaching. Weird! :)

Wanting: I need some new black boots. Mine have bit the dust.

Needing: I have so many projects I need to finish. My creative juices have stopped flowing...probably b/c of all that binge Grey's Anatomy Netflix watching I've been doing. :/

Yummy: Chicken & Pastry with some corn bread. Goodness gracious.....making me hungry right now!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. With all that was going on last week, you also had a field trip?? Bless you for surviving! Enjoy your intern - I had one last spring and it was weird to not be teaching but I was able to take that time to get prepped and caught up on all my filing, copies, etc for the few weeks following her departure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a BUSY week! I am wanting some black boots too...I found what I thought was the perfect pair- but they were brown :( Still on the hunt here too! Have a great week!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great trip to the farm! I love a good cornbread! Have a great week :)

    Jen
    KindergartenCoffeeTalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They provide your child with affectionate teaching and also take care of their lunch and snacks and the tuition is very reasonable. The Phoenix kindergarten is an amazing place for kids to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..Please coming site download tik tok videos to Download Tik Tok videos

    ReplyDelete