Sunday, May 1, 2016

Long time.....Currently, catch up's, and a freebie!

Yes it's been awhile.....no I have no excuse other than....life is...Busy. Crazy. Fun. Stressful. Overwhelming. Joyful. Lovely....and the list goes on.

I've been busy. We all have. And honestly, having a blog is work at times. I'm so much better at FB posts or Instagram posts! :)

In all honesty.....I haven't been up to par on posting anything. If you've been following for the whole time (wow--thanks!), then you've seen bits and pieces of my posts about infertility struggles.

That darn endometriosis reared it's ugly head the past year or so and I've finally found some relief in a once a month shot....but that's about to be over....so we shall see what happens in the next couple of months.

In the midst of that all cra-cra health drama.....we've been working hard in the classroom. If you follow me on FB or instagram (links above) then you've been seeing some of the fun!

Just a peek of some of our past weeks!!

We launched peeps across the room (I have no clue why my face looks like that!)


We visited the local air force base and learned about fire safety!

We painted our elephants!
Our elephants! (Love the trunks!)

I work with these lovely ladies and we had Kindergarten registration on Friday! My awesome friend made our shirts!


Listening---the birds outside have built a nest right by the fire place wall. They are loud when they get to moving around! :)

Loving---My husband and his friend, along with one of our pastors and a few others, always go the first Sunday of each month, to the local women's prison. They have church and praise and worship. I'm so thankful that he's a part of that and using the talent God gave him to bless others. 

Thinking---It's already May, which means a crazy amount of testing this month. Grrr......

Wanting---Some rest...the above mentioned medicine I'm on sometimes doesn't let me sleep very well the first week I get it.....

Needing---To finish the 3-4 items I have been working on for months now...sometimes creativity takes a back seat as well.

Truth---Lesson plans are great to have....but sometimes, in all honesty, you just have them. Things change daily and I can plan an amazing lesson, but then the real world steps into my classroom, and it just doesn't go the way I "planned!" 
Anyone else??? 



It's Teacher Appreciation Week----Thank you to all you amazing men and women out there who are in the classroom trenches along with me, to those of you who wake each morning, put a hard to find smile on your face, and welcome those little ones with arms open. To those that know we may be the only ones to show love to that "kid" that day/week, to those that know and understand when I say GRRRR to testing, and to those that do it anyway. 


Thank you!



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thank-You-Notes-Teacher-Appreciation-Week-2519602


28 comments:

  1. I feel like the closer we get to the end of the year, the easier it is for the lesson plans to not go as planned. There are so many things that just pop up as the end of the year rushes in and they all need our attention. You are definitely not alone!

    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping you get some rest soon and a lot of it! I believe we all understand where you're coming from about lesson plans. It's good to have a plan but sometimes it just goes left!

    I hope this month or around the end of this month I can get back to finishing items myself! Thanks for the Teacher appreciation notes!

    Continue to have a great school year and HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is rare that I even look at my plans...some of my best lessons were made up in the spur of the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for genuine valid YouTube Views? Leave behind your headaches, we will diligently lead you to buy youtube subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  5. very glad when finding you post. thanks a lot
    net worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot of testimonies about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and i took it for two weeks after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has no side effect, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your
    office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after
    you.
    (5) If you want your own children
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
    be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you
    (10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
    want to recover you lost money
    (11) CANCER,
    (12) DIABETES,
    (13) HIV& Aids,
    (14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (15) CANCER,
    (16) IMPOTENCE,
    (17) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (18) DIARRHEA
    (19) ASTHMA..
    Also contact him with the above.
    and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
    Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man .

    ReplyDelete
  7. شبوك


    مظلات حدائق
    سواتر خشب بلاستيكي
    مظلات وسواتر
    تركيب سواتر حديد
    <a href="https://fnon-t.com/%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%b9%d8%a7%d8%b1-%d9%85%d8%b8%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6-%d9%84%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b5

    ReplyDelete
  8. وبسایت موسسه ستاره دانش پارسیان (اپلای استار) مرجع اطلاعات در خصوص تحصیل در آلمان، ویزای دانشجویی آلمان و کمک هزینه تحصیلی آلمان آماده خدمت رسانی و مشاوره به شما علاقه مندان به تحصیل در آلمان می باشد.
    ویزای کار پس از تحصیل در کانادا
    تحصیل در آلمان

    تحصیل در کانادا

    ReplyDelete

  9. If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks/sage 50 accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks/Sage 50 technical support to fix the QuickBooks/Sage 50 Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

    The Service we offered are following:
    How to Create a Backup using Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
    Fix PDF and Printing Errors on Quickbooks Desktop
    How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6190 and 816
    How to Resolve QuickBooks Login Error
    How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1334

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    net worth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now i know how to make it and what are the proper way to handle it. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for this really helpful for me as we are in a new generation all things change in a blink of eyes.
    cant imagine if those things would disappear and eventually gone. 파워볼

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm impressed, I must say. Actually rarely can i encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you could have hit the nail about the head. Your idea is outstanding; the thing is something that too few individuals are speaking intelligently about. We are delighted that we came across this around my try to find some thing with this.메이저사이트


    ReplyDelete