Anyhoo---thought this looked interesting so here I go.
-------My 12 in '12--------
12. Favorite movie you watched: Well, I was going to say the Hunger Games b/c I've read each book numerous times and now have the movie and yadda yadda...but the other night the hubs and I watched The Dark Knight Rises....oh my word---A-mazing!!! I loved it!
11. Favorite TV series: It's a tie----New Girl and the Vampire Diaries---I heart both
10. Favorite restaurant: Considering there isn't too much around here that I could call my favorite....I guess I would say Olive Garden...we finally just got one in my town so it's kinda nice to be able to go in town and not to the next county to enjoy it
9. Favorite new thing you tried: I would have to say blogging....it's definitely been an adventure since July and going back to school to get my Master's degree
8. Favorite gift you got: I have absolutely no idea....I'm sitting here thinking back but I have no clue...I did get an Ipad for my classroom the other day (it's the classroom's though--not technically mine does this count!?)
7. Favorite thing you pinned: I pin so much stuff....little addictive if you ask me
this teacher one that I just pinned and the other one just cracks me up
6. Favorite blog post:
Eh....I guess I would say where I reached 50 followers b/c I never thought I'd get there
5. Best accomplishment: Selling my first item on TPT...who would've thought someone would want to buy my stuff
4. Favorite picture:
This one definitely from when the hubs and I were in the
mountains back in October.
And when we went to Orlando!!!!
3. Favorite memory: Driving to Orlando for spring break with the hubs. He had never been at all and I had never been to the parks that we were visiting: Universal, Islands of Adventures, and Sea World. It was the best trip ever!!!
2. Goal for 2013: To finish some things around our house that we started, finish Grad School, and maybe become a mommy.....
1. One Little Word: "Faith"....such a small word, but with great meaning. The hubs and I have really learned how to focus on this word in so many ways and not to give up when things get tough. That little word and the Lord above is what we have been focusing on to one day become parents, among other things.