Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Pictures---Better Late Than Never!

Little late on this post.....but thought you'd like to see a couple of things we did before break.

We made these cute little hand print trees to give to their parents!



We also made these little burlap reindeer!! Source here.



We had a blast with the Grinch and made Grinch juice (a little lime sherbert and sierra mist!).

 


And the hubs and I had a blast at church taking these pictures! :)
Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love those handprint trees, I'll have to remember them for next year! :) I totally forgot to take pictures of our parent gifts, I was so sick the last week of school. Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year Nicki!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder

    ReplyDelete