Saturday, February 28, 2015

Winner Winner!!!!

We had school today. Yes today. Saturday. Until 1:00. On a Saturday. All because of that darn ice, snow, bitterly cold crap that NC has no idea how to deal with.

And my schedule is completely off! LOL.....I definitely used today (only 9 students came) to get prepped for next week! Loved it!!

I put out all of my Dr. Seuss, dinosaur, and weather books!!! So excited about teaching and having fun with these themes this month!

I've also been having fun tonight getting prepared for tomorrow's launch of our Spring/Summer catalog!!!! Woop woop!! Love the new colors!
 

Wanna grab up a new sample from the new catalog?? Let me know!!


You could even host your own FB party and earn those you like for free!!!



Speaking of something that has been earned!!! Here's a winner from my Snowy Day Giveaway!!




Congrats Rachel!! Check your email!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment