Monday, August 20, 2012

Exhausted....and a freebie

Well today was my first day back (no kiddos yet) and boy I am beat. I forgot how my legs feel after walking on that school floor all day....fun fun.

I did quite a bit today at school (new alphabet, numbers, and number line were put up, calendar chart and crate seats were put into place and a few more things). I'll take more updated pictures tomorrow and post hopefully. 

Well I'm falling asleep while posting this so here is a freebie for you.

I threw together two planner covers for this year. Graphics are by mycutegraphics.com. 

This is my first time using Google docs...so hang tight...*fingers crossed* it'll work. 

Ok for whatever reason---it doesn't upload the way that I made it so just go to my TPT store by clicking on the picture and downloading....



No comments:

Post a Comment