1. My kiddos were able to hold and touch bugs this week. Millipedes, cockroaches, worms, rolly poly's, and tobacco worms. Ew...most of them, I don't mind...the hissing cockroaches from Madagascar...that's another story.
the only one I held...an earthworm...I'm a wimp.
2. SPRING BREAK IS HERE. Today was my first day.....enough said! :) Unfortunately I'm battling bronchitis but still I'm off...and I slept...a lot...yay! :)
3. Sadness this week---one of my student's lost her mom unexpectedly on Tuesday. It's been tough dealing with that. Some of us went to the visitation tonight and it was hard. I haven't seen my student yet, and not sure if or when she'll come back, but I hope to see her after break. Prayers are with her family.
4. These scarves are keeping me busy. My friend and I have our first table at a Spring Bazaar in May. (The picture is terrible but it's the only one I had.)
5. Giveaways!!!! Make sure you enter!! I'm lucky to be able to be involved.
For tomorrow only my Alphabet Cards and Line-up will be 40% off at my TN shop. Check them out here.
I hate the lighting in my room but here are the alphabet cards on my wall.
Sorry for that horrible picture!