Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Extravaganza!!!

I'm glad it's Friday. Anyone else? Only 8 days before Spring Break. I think I can I think I can....or wait...can I???

Just wanted to tell you about a little St. Patrick's Day Extravaganza happening this Sunday ONLY. 

Vera, over at Bedford, Love and Teaching has put together this cute little graphic to go along with this big day. 

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a003b14448&view=att&th=13d6b3e5cdb55490&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_heajwbik0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9FxqsabkKXXIMNFXX9QUdz&sadet=1363390868142&sads=cNOcDxlGq_vdYVt-3pGLGLQFSgw 

So for Sunday, March 17th only, if you buy something from my TPT store or my TN store, then you can get something of equal or lesser value for FREE!!!
Now that's a deal!!

All you have to do is email me with the following:
  • your username
  •  the name of the item you bought
  • the name of the item you would like for free (remember it has to be of equal or lesser value).
 I will then email you that free item.  

Make sure you hop over to Bedford, Love and Teaching and check out all the bloggers who will be participating and add to your wishlists!!


Oh, and over at my Teacher's Notebook store---My Sight Word Find Pack is 40% off!!! Today and tomorrow. It's a Daily Deal!!! So if you want something for your littles to practice if they are still struggling with sight words then this is it! Or just grab it up for next year!!

Click on the picture to take you there. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your sight word practice looks fabulous. I was just talking to a coworker about how I need to find something for when I introduce our new sight words each week. I think the kids would really enjoy this. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete