Monday, February 18, 2013

A little late---Manic Monday

Better late than never right??? Here is my Manic Monday freebie. Enjoy!!! 

(Oh, did you have a day off?? I did---and obviously I was not that productive seeing as I'm posting this at 9:20!!!)

Students will match the number, number word and tally marks! Then there are two practice sheets included. One for recording numbers 1-20 and the other for reading the number word and writing the number and drawing the tally marks to match.

Grab it up! Click on the picture to take you to Google Docs!




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie!

    I found you on Manic Monday and I'm your newest follower!

    Angie
    The First Grade Scoop
    I'll be having a 100 follower giveaway - stop by, follow my blog, and get ready for some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fabulous giveaway! Thank you for this :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete