Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick post

I feel like a terrible blogger....I'm so tired, exhausted, worn out...what other words are there?? Hmm...anyway---kiddos are dropping like flies at school with various forms of the crud, flu, etc. Grad school is wearing me out and so are assessments....

Does anyone feel like that's all you do? Assess?? Geez...how many times do I have to have them count to me in one day? a week? I know they can count.....I shouldn't have to write it 5 different ways.

So I sure haven't blogged lately...I haven't offered up freebies....new products.....ugh...

Oh well....I will blog about an awesome giveaway that my friend Khrys is having over at Keepin' It Kool in Kinderland.

It's for this great St. Patrick's Day book called The Naughty Leprechaun. Ever heard of it?? I haven't until now so I'm excited! 

Check it out here on her post and make sure you enter!!

 

Maybe I'll have a couple of freebies up here for you by the weekend!!

As Irene said over at Learning With Mrs. Leeby......is it only Wednesday??? 

2 comments:

  1. I love your owls! I'm happy to be your newest follower!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Nicki! I am EXHAUSTED! I am trying to gather the energy to post but instead am catching up on my bloggy friends' posts. Glad I did because I am in the same boat as you. Assessing and more assessing! I can't wait for spring break!

    Hang in there and that was a sweet shout out. Thanks!

    xo
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete