Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Finds and Freebies

Wow. It's October...I'm tired. LOL. When is the next workday? I just need at least two hours extra to just finish paperwork and whatnot! How about you??? Are you feeling the grind?

I wanted to do a quick blog post about some awesome finds and freebies for October. 

Here are a couple of freebies of mine. I hope you can use them. If you download--I would love some feedback!

Calendar Numbers


Great little book to read with students!!!


Some of my October Activity Packs are 20% off at my TPT store starting tomorrow (10/2) until Saturday (10/5). 



Now editable--Pumpkin Sight Word Practice---Added pages for 3 & 4 letter words so you can make your own word practice. 



Here are a few other freebies that I found that we will be working with this month. (This is my favorite time of year!!!)
 My Photo
FREEBIE:  Spider cut & match numbers 0-10 



Learning With Mrs. Leeby
Spooky Syllables


And tons of activities from Shannon Martin!
Kindergarten Hoppenings 


And I just saw that my buddy Irene and some other awesome bloggers are having a great blog hop! So I thought I'd share since it goes great with this post!
Click on the picture to get started!

 

Hope you find some awesome October activities!!! 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Nicki! I appreciate you stopping by my blog.....your clip art is on its way! Enjoy!!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete