Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Sale!

It's another black ice/snow day for us here so no school today! Working on day 4 of this week. So no Valentine's Day fun at school. One friend put it this way, "We'll have our Valentine day celebration along with the July 4th cookout...!" LOL Let's hope not! Have no idea how and when we will be making up all these days. 
  
In honor of Valentine's Day---let's have some sales!
I want to share the love and offer 20% off everything over at my TPT store this weekend!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Nicki-Thigpen
Graphics by Graphics From the Pond & Creative Clips
Fonts by CK Fonts 


I'm also running a 25% off sale over at my TN shop as well if you are members there.

It's for this weekend only!! My new Beginning Sounds Bundle will be on sale as well!


 Along with my best sellers....





Or grab both of them in ONE bundle for extra savings!
 


 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment