Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

I know we all keep reading about how Google Reader is saying adios and we need to figure out something else to do when we blog stalk hop. So enter in BlogLovin'!

I'm linking up with Tori's Teacher Tips for her Bloglovin' blog hop!
 

She has an awesome tutorial at her blog that will show you how to fix up your blog at BlogLovin'. I'm still trying to figure out everything with it but it's not that bad once you get the gist. (And I'm sure like everyone else, I'm going to miss the little button that says how many people follow my blog...because each time I get a new follower I feel a little more special! LOL) But I did add the button to the right that has a number....now I just need to look at that I guess?!! Grr....

Not only does Tori have some great tips, other bloggers have hopped on the BlogLovin' Tutorial bandwagon as well.

Check these posts out too if you need help.

Elizabeth at Kickin' it in Kindergarten

Catherine over at The Brown-Bag Teacher

I know there are probably other posts out there but these are the three I could put my mouse on quickly! ;)


Make sure you if you have followed other blogs you import your blogs from Google Reader once more on BlogLovin'  before the days of Google Reader is over.


Make sure you follow my blog via BlogLovin' so you don't miss any freebies or giveaways or ramblings that I may have.
Feel free to grab the button if you want. 

Graphics by DreamLikeMagic and ScrapDebris
Created by Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for the shout out and I'm glad you linked up!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete