I love how this is about Classroom Decor. What better stuff to pin at this time of year, when we are all tired and glad summer's here but already planning for next year. They say a teacher's job is 9-3 with 2 months off, whew...they just don't know do they?
You can follow me on Pinterest here: Nicki's Pinterest
Here are some of my pins!!
1. Love this magnet board made from an oil drip pan. I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile but have never thought about hanging up up on a bulletin board. Great use for jobs and/or math/literacy station rotations.
Source: Kindergarten Works
2. I just would like to have something like this by my door so parents and the like could see it.
3. Great for voice levels. I was using something like this with a pirate theme one year but I love just the plain colors in this. It would go great with any theme and be so simple to make and easy to hang.
4. Cute way to display birthdays!! I need a better way, shoot, I just need to remember to display birthdays period. That seems to take a back seat some years.
Source: Mrs. William's Kinders
5. Wishful thinking....
6. Teacher's Toolbox: I made one of these last year. I made a smaller version (like the picture you see first) and I LOVE it. I would like to make another one this year and store small math manipulatives (erasers, counters, etc.) that I would use in small groups. That way I don't always have to rush and find what I need or if I'm short something, I'll have something close at hand.
Source: Kim Smith
Now I want to do this big one!
DISCLAIMER HERE: Every time I'm linking my pictures...they disappear. Go figure, so the links are where the source is if it doesn't work on the pic....sorry!! I'm trying! :)
7. Blue and green..my favorite colors. And it's soooo organized!
8. I have no room for this but could definitely do this on a small scale. Great for sight words, numbers, etc. Possibilities are endless.
9. Classroom Rug. Now this has to be the most creative way to create space for the kiddos. I have set up my second DonorsChoose project just this past week and it's for a classroom rug that will sit 30 kids (I had 26 this year so ya never know). Hoping to get it funded before school starts back.
But how neat is this!?!
Source: Johanna Garcia
10. Because it's adorable!
Whew this was a tough linky b/c of all the great ideas out there. Make sure you head over to Just Reed and check out everyone's pins!!