Saturday, June 1, 2013

Five For Friday--a little late!

4 1/2 days left. I know that I can do it. Next week...super busy...if only I can finish that last little bit of paperwork...then on to the packing up the classroom....details details.

Missed yesterday...but here it goes.



fiveforfriday 


1. Took some stuff down off of the walls and watched...ahem...movies during EOG testing for those upper grades...(it's really hard to keep 25 kinders quiet ALL day long). Anyhoo..
 This was Disney's Oceans (it's really good....but my kids have an attention span of 30 seconds...so we switched movies quite a bit...)





2. I let them sit on their tables to work.....who would've thought this would be the greatest part of their day.



3. Classroom Faces T-Shirts!!! Woohoo....back in October I won a giveaway over at Miss Kindergarten's Blog. Finally got around to ordering these back in April and just now posting about it....slacker..yes..sometimes...no just really busy.

Christina from A+ Images is amazing to work with. She answered every question I had and made it so simple to order. Her responses were very quick and even late at night! (Thanks Christina!!)

Then once we had everything ready to order, I sent it through the mail and it was like no time later they were faxing the layout back to me!! Within a week I had the shirts!!! (They get really busy at the end of the year but the timing worked out for us!!!)

We are saving our shirts for Field Day on Monday! Their parents haven't even seen them yet, so it'll be fun!

I hope you stop by their site and check out the awesome stuff they have. 

Gotta protect the kiddos...so don't you love the faces!?




4. We took a Virtual tour of the NC Aquarium through the website EducateVia360. They are offering a FREE trail for May only. There are TONS of places for your students to "visit" and learn about. (Sorry for the horrible pictures----the lighting is horrendous in my room!)

You can have it read to the kids, zoom in, rotate, take quizzes, etc. Go check it out and play around with it!







5.And to keep the kiddos active (since we've been cooped up b/c of 3rd/4th grade testing) we've been exercising with Just Dance Videos!!

This is their favorite.....


Have a great weekend!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment