Monday, June 17, 2013

Facebook Page & Questions

Quick post---off to another night of Grad school! Almost finished! 

Just made my FB page for my blog. Ya know, it can be a tad confusing as an admin of a page!?!! But I think I'm figuring it out. 

Amanda, over at Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten (my dear bloggy friend), has graciously given me some easy directions to follow.

But how do you add tabs or whatnot at the top of the page? Like for example, if I want to offer a freebie up, do you just put in a picture and comment the first box or do you add it up at the top for people to click on??

That's confusing, I know. I have seen some FB pages that it'll say For Fans Only and you click on that and it'll give you a freebie or something.

Any suggestions!!?!

Hope you hop over and Like my page. I'm learning!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicki!

    I just learned how to make tabs on my Facebook page from Christi at Ms. Fultz's Corner. She has YouTube videos that help. I ended up using Woobox for my TpT store tab, Pinterest, Twitter and soon I'll be adding a Fan Freebies tab. Here's a link to Christi's YouTube tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/MsFultzsCorner?feature=watch I hope it helps!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Librarian

    ReplyDelete