Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Build a Bundle

Quick post because honestly, I foresee a nap in my future. 
I went to school today and my awesome dad helped me do a few things. I'll be having a full room reveal up by the weekend *fingers crossed* I'll have the majority of it finished by Friday. We shall see. But I'm already beat. Ugh.


Teacher's Notebook is having a HUGE sale if you aren't aware. They have a Build-A-Bundle promotion going on right now. Over 3400 items are listed at 50% off when you purchase at least $20 worth of items. That would be $40 at regular price. You can search by grade level, subject, etc. Then you get to build your own bundle.


It's pretty sweet, especially if you are looking for some awesome goodies for back to school.

Here are a few of my items listed.









Not only are these choices for the bundle, I'm also having a 50% off sale until tomorrow. So go build your bundles! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment