Saturday, November 30, 2013

Build a Bundle Sets and Huge Sales!

This weekend Teacher's Notebook is offering Build a Bundle sets. What's that you ask? Well many teacher authors offered up products at 50% so that you can build your very own bundle of items to fit the needs of your classroom. 

You can stock up on a ton of resources at discounted prices!!! Head on over to check it out!


 


My store at Teacher's Notebook is also 20% right now during this huge event.   

I just updated my Gingerbread Fun Pack from 70 pages to 96 pages. I added more recording sheets and other fun stuff!! It's on sale for 20% off as well. (It's also included in those bundle packs for 50% off ;)



My newly updated December Fun Pack is on sale as well! And can be part of a bundle.


If you have previously bought my Sight Word Find Pack seen below....
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/nickit/sight-word-find-and-practice


I have finally finished Sight Word Pack #2!!!! 
 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/nickit/sight-word-find-amp-practice-pack-2


And if you didn't have the first one---I bundled both packs for a saving of $4!! And they are on sale as well this weekend!!!
 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/nickit/sight-word-find-amp-practice-bundled-pack-sets-1-amp-2


 


And if you don't follow me on FB---you should. I had some flash freebies the other day for each of those packs! And some Pin it to Win it fun as well. Head on over there to check it out!. Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten


And who can forget the most awesome Cyber Monday sale at Teacher's Pay Teacher's this coming up Monday and Tuesday!!!! My entire store will be 20% off PLUS the extra 8% that TPT will give you at checkout with the code CYBER! :)

Thanks to Learning with Mrs. Leeby for the button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment