Friday, November 22, 2013

FIve for Friday!! (On a Friday!)

Can you believe I'm actually able to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday---on an actual Friday!!?? 

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3_thumb 

I

 Thanks Learning with Mrs. Leeby for the awesome font!

Our students created turkeys in disguise!
 
                               Don't you love the little character from Monsters, Inc?

 Check out the firefighter second from left on bottom row!




We created a Venn Diagram on children then and now. 
Thanks Mel from Graphics from the Pond for the awesome clip art!


We set sail on the Mayflower. What would you pack?
 

                            Carrots, hat, Xbox, cat, and shoes (my kind of thinking)! 

Xbox, food, hat, football and of course--the suitcase! :)


Fun in math stations!!



Activity from Kim Adsit's Happy Thanksgiving pack.




 Making words!




And although that's my five----here are a few more activities that we did this week!

I love Weekly Readers! I laminate all of the old ones and reuse each year.

We love labeling!!!



 


2 comments:

  1. Nicki, I love those turkeys! They are some great disguises. I also love the Mayflower "What would you pack?" activity. You really see what is important when you are in Kindergarten! :) Looks like such a fun week!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post! We did the What would you take on the Mayflower? too, but I love your worksheet/suitcase idea. What a fun week they had.

    ReplyDelete