Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown...and a few other odds and ends



What a week. It was our first full week with all students and I don't think I've ever been as tired as I have been this week. And I have got to get my legs and knees used to standing on that hard floor again. They are killing me!  

Anyhoo---so one day this week a man visited our school with one of the largest pumpkins in Eastern NC. It weighed 550 lbs. It was definitely a nice size pumpkin. So I snapped a few pics.



Crazy huh.

My students enjoyed seeing that---it'll be a nice reference point when we start talking about pumpkins in October.

We are planning are Apples theme right now 
so here's a little something something for you. Grab it up--it's a freebie! :)



And here are some Farm Puzzles for you too.



Happy Saturday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment