Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Favorite Freebie Linky Party!

Oh I need to go to bed...but um I'm stalking blogging and saw this great linky party over at 2nd Grade Pad so of course I had to contribute. What an awesome party she's hosting---great freebies to start your week off.



As I'm sitting here trying to keep my eyes open, I'm having a hard time deciding on my favorite freebie. I love everything I've made the past couple of months since starting this adventure. But I think one of my favorites has to be my 5 Little Ghosts book that I just created.
Click on the picture to go to my TPT store and download. 

It's cute and has a simple format so that students can catch on quickly. Just print, laminate, bind and go!

I hope you enjoy your freebie. And as Cynthia stated over at her linky party, it would be great if you would follow all of our blogs and our TPT stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment